- Precision Engineered Roll Cage Kit
- Superior Fit to Maximize Space
- 1.75 x .120 DOM Made in the USA Certified Tubing
- Cage Mounts Tie Into the Body Mounts at the C Pillar for Optimum Strength and Leg Location
- Roll Cage Kit Includes:
- All Main Tubing
- 1.5” Corner Tube Gussets
- Tube Grab Handles
- Laser Cut Upper and Lower Mounting Plates
- All Mounting Hardware
- Weld in Kit Comes with All Tubes Pre-Notched and Ready to Weld In
- Bolt in Weld it Yourself Kit Comes with all Tubes Cut and Notched, Ready to Weld and all Required Tube Bolt Together Tube Joints
- Complete Bolt In Kit is no longer available.
- Ships bare steel, ready to paint with the coating and color of your choice.
- Kits ship with 2 piece B and C-pillar for low cost shipping
4x Innovations is proud to offer the most precision engineered internal roll cage kit for Toyota 05-15 Tacoma double cab off road trucks. When you purchase one of these internal cages you are getting an unmatched fit to the interior of your truck. This superior fit helps save valuable space and head room inside the cab of your vehicle. All 05-15 Tacoma Double Cab cages are built from 1.75x.120 Made in the USA DOM tubing. All versions come with inside (upper) and outside (lower) mounting plates to sandwich the floor providing great strength. This also allows a frame tie in kit to be added easily.
To help you get the right kit for your needs we've created this cage in 3 different options. First is a weld in cage kit that is fully bent and notched, ready to weld. Welding in the cab is required and the cage can not be removed after being welded. Second is a weld it yourself bolt in kit that is fully bent, notched, cut, ready to weld and includes all of the bolt together adapters required. This kit requires some welding in the cab and can be removed to be fully welded. Third is a fully welded, direct bolt in kit that only requires painting and drilling holes in the floor to install.
All cage versions are the same shape and include double center bars, corner tube gussets made of 1.5" tubing, tube grab handles, laser cut upper and lower mounting plates, and mounting hardware. Removal or trimming of rear trim panels around the C pillar is required to install all kits. The rear seats and the rear storage compartments can be retained in whole and function as usual. All factory grab handles also must be removed and the functionality of sun visors is limited. Kits ship regular ground shipping to save money and hassle.
Kits ship with B and C-pillars 2 pieces to save you money on shipping costs. Contact us for a shipping quote if you require a 1 piece B and C-pillar.