- Choose 4 leg kit for regular cab pickup cage.
- Choose 6 leg kit for extended cab or 4Runner cage.
- Kit Includes
- 4 or 6 Complete Poly Bushing Sets that Mount at the Body
- 8 or 12 Bushing Tabs
- 4 or 6 1.5” DOM Tubes
- Tube Legs are Pre-notched to Accept the Bushing
- Ships bare steel, ready to paint with the coating and color of your choice.
This is a great option for those looking to get the maximum strength from their roll cage install. All of our roll cage kits come with mounting feet for inside (top) of the floor and the underside (bottom) of the floor. This is a good start for most wheelers, but some are harder on their trucks than others. When that is the case a frame tie in kit is good insurance, adding more strength to the mounting foot area of the roll cage.
The kit comes with all of the parts you need to support the lower foot of your cage more solidly while still keeping vibration isolation. Tabs are provided that weld to the bottom roll cage foot. A bushing then mounts between the tabs, and a tube welds from the bushing to the frame. Each leg consists of one length of 1.5" DOM tubing, 1 complete bushing including hardware, and 2 bushing mounting tabs.